Recently, I posted one of the articles about using Microsoft Office 365 for configuring my office on cloud and shared some of the very unique features of it. There I told you about one of the very unique feature of office 365, which is its capability to directly publish your article to your blogger, WordPress, Typepad and other blogs. This is the feature which I like the most from a blogger’s point of view and today will share article on how you can directly publish posts to WordPress blog from Microsoft Office365.
Steps to Publish Article using Office 365
To publish your article form Microsoft office 365 to your blog (WordPress, Blogger,TypePad etc.), just follow below simple steps.
1. Write a good post for your blog in Microsoft Office365.
2. Now click on File on left hand side (Top corner).
3. Go to Share and click Post to Blog.
4. Now you will see blogging platforms which are supported by Office 365, here click on Post to Blog as shown above.
5. Now you will is Register a Blog Account dialog box, click on Register Now.
6. Now in this step, just choose your blogging platform, here we are choosing WordPress and click next.
7. Here you will have to enter your blog URL with your login credentials after which you will get account successful registration message.
Tip : Use picture option to directly upload pictures from your post document to your blog. Click on picture option and choose My Blog provider on picture provider.
8. Now you will see that you have new option to publish your blog on new word document. Here I will suggest to use Publish as draft option, so that you can optimize post before publishing it.
After you publish the post, Microsoft Office365 may ask for your WordPress login details again, so provide it and wait for post to publish. Now you can login to your WordPress account to verify that the post has been published or saved to drafts.
Similarly you can connect and manage your blogger’s account with Office365 and can directly publish post with its help.
I really enjoyed typing in office365 and even this post I have written and published from Office365 platform itself and had no issues.
Recommended Article: Cheapest WordPress Hosting
Features of Microsoft Office365 Blogging Platform
1. Popular blogging platform support like Blogspot, WordPress, Typepad and others.
2. Directly publish the post or save to drafts for later.
3. Easy insertion of pictures, charts, shapes, smart-art, hyperlinks, Word art, screenshots etc.
4. Picture tool within post to modify and style your images.
5. Variety of picture effects.
6. Easy option to insert category directly from your blog.
7. Unique feature of importing and editing old blog post.
Where to Buy Microsoft Office 365?
Apart from blogging, Microsoft Office365 has lot more features and function. You can manage whole your office from this awesome software on cloud. If you want to try Microsoft Office365, then you can purchase 1 year subscription for 5 PC’s (Windows & MAC) only for Rs.3999 from Flipkart.com and for $99.99 from Amazon.
Hope you have enjoyed reading this tutorial and sure you will use Office365 for blogging and creating beautiful post with power of Office365. If you like this post please consider sharing it with your other blogger friends. If you have any issue regarding setup of Microsoft Office365 or managing your blogging platform, then please leave comment here or at our Facebook, Google+ page, we are happy to help.