There are times when we accidentally delete a file from our smartphone. Unlike laptops and computers, there is no Recycle Bin in smartphones which will help us in restoring the deleted files. If you have accidentally deleted a file or the data which was present in your mobile phone got corrupted then you need to use a good android data recovery software.
There are plenty of data recovery software’s available on the internet which will help in partition recovery and restoring the lost files back. One of the best tool’s which you can use to recover lost data on your android mobile phones is EaseUS MobiSaver for Android. EaseUS MobiSaver for Android is a free tool which you can use on your android mobile phones to recover the lost data. The software is compatible with most of the android smartphones and tablets.
There is no limit on which mobile OS you can use this android data recovery software as it is compatible with Android Marshmallow, the latest version of Android operating system. The three step process makes it very easy for one to recover lost files from any android device. All you have to do is connect your android device with your computer, the scanning and searching process will take place on your device and you will be able to recover the lost data. You can also select the Preview option to preview the files before you recover them on your computer.
Partition recovery is very easy with this software. All you have to do is download the software and install it on your computer. You can follow the detailed guide shared below as it will help you to recover lost data on your android devices.
How to recover lost data on android device
Follow the step by step guide shared below as it will help you to recover lost data on any android mobile phone or tablet.
- First of all you have to download the software on your computer or laptop. Begin installation of software once it has been downloaded on your computer.
- Click on the app icon to launch the software. Once the partition recovery software is launched, connect your android smartphone or tablet with your computer using a USB cable. Click on the Start button and the software will recognize the android device which you just connected.
- Once your device has been detected by this android data recovery software, your device will get scanned and all the data which is present on your android device will get analyzed. In the scan results you will be able to see all the files which were analyzed during the scan. All the results which you will see on your screen are real-time results. (Make sure that your android device is having more than 20% of battery present in it before you begin the scan process)
- You can preview the files which are recoverable by clicking on them. All the files are categorized in different sections. You can select any file and click on the Preview button which will show the file preview on the right window of the software.
- You can select the files which you want to recover from here. Select the files which you want to recover and then click on Recover button which will begin the recovery process on your mobile phone. You will be asked to specify a folder on your computer where you want to save the recovered files. Don’t save the recovered files on your android mobile phone as it will overwrite the data which was present on your mobile phone.
Once you have recovered all the files using android data recovery tool you can transfer them back to your android mobile phone. You can use the software to recover lost files on any android mobile phone or tablet easily.
We hope that you were able to recover all the lost files from your android device by following our tutorial. If you are having any doubts or questions regarding the recovery process you can use the comments section below to clear them out.