Now rooting Smartphone has become very common and now and then we are rooting our Android phones to avail more features. We have already share article with you which tells how you can root your Samsung S3 phone and in this post we will root one more Samsung Smartphone for you. We know all want to root their phones and if you too want it then you are at right place. Here I am going to share one working tutorial about how to root Galaxy Fit S5670.
Talking about Galaxy Fit then it houses a 3.3 inch 240×320 pixels screen. It is one of the earliest Samsung Android Smartphone which officially runs on Android 2.2 Froyo OS (however it is upgradable to Android 2.3 Gingerbread). It is powered by a single core processor with 600 MHz clocking and 280 MB RAM. All in all it is an entry level smartphone with entry level specs.
Recommended Article : HTC One: 4MP with Quad-core Processor
Well talking about rooting, then rooting will left you with a complete independent Galaxy Fit. By independent I mean that after rooting you can enjoy all extra privileged features like flashing new ROMs, playing rooting required games, various customizations etc. However rooting will void your Fit’s warranty so please think twice before going with rooting.
How to root Samsung Galaxy Fit S5670
Before main procedure, please follow these prerequisites:
• Before rooting, your Galaxy Fit must be charged to at least 70%.
• Backup all your important files/docs using some backup app from play store.
• This tutorial is developed especially for Fit S5670, so please don’t try it on any other model.
• Neither Samsung nor Tech2Blog will be held responsible for any kinds of accidental damage, so follow complete procedure very carefully.
1. Download Rooting Package to your computer (don’t extract it).
2. Now take original USB cord and move the downloaded rooting package to Fit’s SD card.
3. Once the rooting package is transferred completely, remove the USB chord from mobile and computer.
4. Now turn OFF your Galaxy Fit (to boot it to recovery mode).
5. In order to boot it to Recovery mode, you will have to turn it ON while pressing and holding Menu button. Means it will boot to recovery mode with Menu + Power key combination.
6. Now in recovery mode, select “update from SD card” and choose the downloaded rooting package.
7. After this rooting process will start and it will take around 2-3 minutes for completion. Once the rooting is done, select ‘reboot now” option.
That’s it! You have rooted your Galaxy Fit successfully. Now you can enjoy all extra privileges on your smartphone.
Note: Please root only at your own risk, as sometimes rooting may also lead to corruption of Operating system.
This article is written by Narender Sharma. He is pursuing his B.Tech degree in Electronics and Communication stream. He loves keep checking for new things all the times.