Rooting the Smartphone has become a common habit of everyone now and all people want to use their Android phone to the fullest. If you also own a Samsung Galaxy S3 and want to root it, then this post is definitely for you. Here I am with one global rooting method which will root your Galaxy S3 on any firmware. So with this tutorial you don’t need to worry about your firmware type or device’s compatibility. All you need to do is to follow one very simple tutorial which at the end will root your Galaxy S3.
Talking about the phone then Galaxy S3 needs no introduction. It flaunts a 4.8 inch 720×1280 pixel super AMOLED screen which is protected with a Corning Gorilla Glass 2 layer. It runs on Android 4.0.4 ICS OS which can be upgraded to Android 4.1.2 JB (however you need to root your S3 for updating it with latest ROMs). Further it is powered by a Cortex A9 chipped 1.4 GHz quad core processor with 1 GB RAM and Mali-400MP GPU.
Recommended Article: Samsung S4 Specification & Price
The procedure I am going to list here is one click procedure, which means now you are just one click away from rooting your Samsung Galaxy S3. This procedure is not unveiled from official sources but don’t worry it is very safe and you can go freely use it without any second doubt.
How to root Samsung Galaxy S3 on all Firmware’s
Before main tutorial, please follow these pre-requisites:
• Charge your Galaxy S3 to 70% minimum.
• Backup all your call logs, messages, contacts and other documents through some powerful backup app from Play Store.
• Use original USB cable only.
• Please don’t try this tool on models other than Galaxy S3.
Note: Please note that neither we nor Samsung will be responsible for accidental damages with your S3, so please follow all prerequisites seriously.
Follow these simple steps:
1. Download Galaxy S3 rooting tool to your computer.
2. Now connect your S3 with your computer through original USB chord. In case your S3 is not recognized by the computer then please use other USB ports of the computer.
3. Once your S3 is detected, you will get one rooting screen which is shown in image below:
4. Click on Do It!
5. This action will initiate rooting process which will take around 3-5 minutes for complete execution. After the process has ended just restart your phone.
6. At the end you will be left with rooted Galaxy S3. You can anytime check your S3 rooting status through Root Checker App from Play Store.
If you are facing any problem, then please intimate me through your comment. And if you like this article then consider sharing it on social media.
This article is written by Narender Sharma
. He is pursuing his B.Tech degree in Electronics and Communication stream. He loves keep checking for new things all the times. He owns one Android niche blog too.